Hi Everyone … I’m back again and planning to post quotes from my manuscript on a more regular basis. I’m hoping that you will offer a comment so that I can pass them on to a future publisher. In such a case, your comments will appear in the book! Love dares you to drop your long-learned skill of hiding what you think will be judged and instead, allows you to be vulnerable without fear.
- Love dares you to be in your essence, in the truth of who you are.
- True love cannot be bent or broken because true love does not recede.It does not control or restrict in any way nor does love hide behind.
- Love sees all and judges nothing; rather, love is all embracing and inclusive.
- We can lose hope and close our heart but Love waits to be found again.
- Love hurts and love heals but pain cannot remove love.
- Love makes no apologies because love is never unkind. Love holds power within and does not hold power over.
- There is a real and honest need for more love to be shared and to spread far, wide and deep, into the hearts of everyone.
- Self-love is not selfish. Our needs will be met as we give more and more of ourselves-of our essence and true heart.
****Don’t forget to let me know what you think. There is so much more to share.
WRITE TO: email@example.com